Sunday, December 12, 2004

Music To Get You In The Holiday Spirt

I pulled out my disco Christmas albums recently and that got me to thinking about other potential seasonal albums that we might see at some point. What do you think?

    • Salt-n-Pepa: Jesus Is The Reason For The Seasoning

    • Depeche Mode: Black Christmas

    • Bob Dylan: Jesus Was A Jew

    • Tupac: He Has Risen...Again (the 16th posthumous release)

    • Lil' Kim: Ho-Ho-Ho's In The Hood

    • Screwdriver: White Christmas

    • R.E.M.: Losing My Religion But Finding The Holiday Spirit

    • Sting & David Byrne: A World Christmas (Politically Correct Music For Boring Middle-Aged Pseudo-Intellectuals)

    • Michael Jackson: Have You Been A Good Little Boy This Year?

    • Michael Jackson: Sitting On Santa's Lap

    • Michael Jackson: Michael Stuffs Your Stocking

    • Michael Jackson: Fruitcakes & Jesus Juice

    • Michael Jackson: Every Day Can Be Christmas...If You Don't Tell

    If I think of any other titles I'll update the list. Merry fucking Christmas to each and every one of us!!! (Goddamn it.)



      No comments: